We solely install and maintain interlocking pavers and outdoor hardscapes; we aren’t landscapers.
Here are some repairs and maintenance services we can help you with:
- Settled Pavers One of the many benefits of pavers is an easy repair in the event settling occurs (usually improper installation 9 out of 10 times). The Patio Repair and Paver Maintenance division can analyze what’s causing the failure and fix the problem correctly so that it won’t happen again.
- Shifting Pavers This is usually caused as a result of improper edge restraint installation or pavers being laid loosely. This can often be seen in driveways on an incline if the installer started installing from the top of the drive rather than the bottom.
- Weeds Growing in the Joints Weeds can be a real hassle. If not taken care of correctly, the weeds will return again and again. We can remove the weeds from the joints and apply a type of sand that will turn rock hard minimizing weed growth.
Paver and Concrete Maintenance
- Paver and Concrete Cleaning We can clean old concrete or pavers to give them a fresh look. Then re-sand and seal to bring back the color, protect from stains and lock them back together.
- Paver Sealing Whether pavers are new or ten years old, sealing can restore them to like new condition. Of course it requires cleaning first, but sealer is always highly recommended.
- Polymeric Sand Polymeric sand is a rather new product that is a mixture of sand and a hardening agent that hardens the joint sand once wet substantially minimizing any chances of weed growth, sand loss, or insect invasions.
These are just a few paver repair and maintenance services we offer. If you are interested in speaking with our Paver Repair and Maintenance division, please send us your contact information over the form below and we will contact you promptly.
We offer paver patio repair, paver sealing and paver cleaning in the following areas: Dayton, Cincinnati, & Columbus, Ohio