Outdoor Kitchen Designer + Builder in Dayton, Columbus, & Cincinnati, OH
Be ready for company with a beautiful and functional Outdoor Kitchen from Two Brothers Brick Paving. We will design for you the perfect outdoor kitchen full of beauty and functionality to match your lifestyle and budget. You can rely on our expertise to give you the finest design and material selection for your new Outdoor Living Space. We can provide, make recommendations, and install all the best quality man made products and natural stone to help you achieve the look that best fits your taste and that compliments your home.
Outdoor Kitchen Appliances – The all mighty grill!!
We have experience with most outdoor kitchen manufacturers and can make recommendations based on quality, your level of cooking and your budget. We’re all about working with local companies, however, when it comes to outdoor kitchen appliances there really aren’t enough options locally. We secured a source for appliances that has one of the largest selections, gives us wholesale prices and takes extra precaution with shipping; which I’m sure you would appreciate if you’ve ever had an appliance shipped common carrier. You also need to know about the windows you want to install in your house and the glazing, find out more about East Kilbride double glazing installers.
Outdoor Kitchen Design
I’m sure you’ve come to realize how important design is, and we do too. This is why we’ve partnered with a select few landscape architects that specialize in outdoor living and outdoor kitchen design. Most of our designs are by Mark Rhodus, the owner. However, we feel some projects are a better fit for one of our partner architects.
Some design tips:
- The Grill – And not just any grill. I know you’re thinking this is nothing new, but the grill can make or break an outdoor kitchen. If you like to grill steak then you should make sure your grill has infrared or searing burners to help sear in the juices. If you like rotisserie chicken, make sure your grill comes with a built in rotisserie.
- The Fridge – Yes, there are refrigerators for the outdoors. Enjoying the outdoors goes best with a cold drink in hand. If you’re in a climate that has cold winters, be sure you get a fridge that can run year round. This can be an increase in cost so if you don’t want to spend the extra money just make sure you remember to unplug your fridge when it gets cold outside.
- The Sink – A sink can be very beneficial if you’re planning on doing much food prep outdoors. It can be very annoying running dishes inside to rinse them off. You should note that most cities treat an outdoor sink the same way they do an indoor one. This means you must have proper plumbing including drainage that meets city code.
- Lighting – A good portion of outdoor cooking will be done after dark. Make sure your kitchen is well lit.
- Electrical – Make sure you have a couple electrical outlets just in case you need to plug in that margarita mixer.
- Location, Location, Location – I think this pretty much common sense, but you would be surprised. Make sure the location of your outdoor kitchen is close to the outdoor dining area or at least close to the back door of your house. You should also make sure you have plenty of room in your kitchen to move around; this includes counter top space and storage space as well. You can never have enough counter top or storage space. Make sure you have plenty of room to at least store dishes and utensils that only get used outdoors.
- Shelter – Don’t let the weather determine when you can and can’t use your outdoor kitchen. You can block the sun or rain by installing a pergola or pavilion over your kitchen.
- Flooring – There are a several options for the flooring of your kitchen. You will want to make sure whichever option you choose offers good drainage and a slip-free surface. A paver patio is the most common flooring option. Floormania timber flooring is one of the good options of flooring you can use.